Ads by Smowtion

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Morgue Vanity Emo Hairstyles - Emo Hair | Emo Hairstyles | Emo Haircuts


  http://facebook.com/holly.strain 
























































































About Morgue Vanity :
S'UP FOOLS.
I'm M.Vee and I troll like a boss.

I love talking to new people so don't be afraid to comment me. Oh, and by the way, I HATE people who inbox me. Every last one of you. I HATE you.

So here's the low down;

• don't add me. i'm at my friend limit and i can't accept you. instead, here's my like page - www.facebook.com/morguevanity - we can chat on that. i'd love to be able to accept but i can't.

• please don't tag me in any photos unless it's a photo of me.

• if you ask me, i'll make you a sign. but i expect one in return. if you want one from me, make mine first.

• groups, do NOT comment my photos saying 'apply'. i'll ignore it. if you want to use me, use my photos but tag me in them. if i see you using my photos without permission, i'll report you.

• no, i'm not famous and no, i don't think i am somebody. i use site modelling to promote my art work and my writing so don't call me a 'scenewhore', 'camslut', 'attentionwhore' or whatever else you've got.

• i'm part of 'the eminent'. no, it's not a site modelling page - it's a family of the most popular models on facebook. if you want to join, comment the page and we'll take a vote on you. we're all super nice.

• i do my own hair and my own makeup. i'll do tutorials eventually :3

• i'm scottish and i don't appreciate people assuming i'm english because i'm from britain. britain is made up of different countries retards. it's like assuming everyone from europe is french because they're from europe - get my drift? you get my drift XD

• my accent is not adorable and no you cannot 'steal' it.

• i use a canon eos 450d with an 18-55mm ef-s lens and a sigma 75-300mm telephoto lens. i edit with adobe photoshop cs5. i only edit the contrast and sometimes i brighten up my eyes or darken my eyeliner. 

• i never use chat because you're all creeps lol. if you want to talk to me, i have a wall - that's what it's there for.

• i'm not fake - there's proof in my profile photo album and i also have a proof video. i have accounts on bebo, myspace, googleplus, webook, vampirefreaks and a few others. if you find an account you think is fake, message me the link and i'll confirm whether it's mine or not.

•••SITE MODELLING PAGES/GROUPS•••

• as an ink doll, i only model for the prestigious. please don't use my photos without permission.

•••now that the bullshit's out the way, hit me up.•••

http://facebook.com/holly.strain

No comments:

Post a Comment