Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Super Sale Bazaar

Hi! Last week, I went to World Trade Center to check out the bazaar. I called my sister to meet me since her office is just a few blocks away from WTC. In case you don't know I'm a sucker for bazaars,or anything that is on sale.


before I show you the stuff that I bought, here's my OOTH first:


Black blouse from Landmark; Pants from The Ramp


Necklace from Kultura, animal print bag from a boutique


love this shoes from Chelsea.


meet my sister, Ate Lieb.


so here's a mini haul, "mini" because I only bought a few things:




NYX lipsticks @140 each

shades(L-R): hope, B52, and power


swatches(top-bottom) hope, B52, and power

I like NYX round lipstick, not only because it's cheap, but also it's very pigmented and that it gives you a creamy not too glossy finish. I love the shade B52 because it appears to be nude or neutral which is great for everyday use. NYX round lipsticks have 144 shades to choose from, so I would definitely buy more. :)




A mustard sleeveless blouse P350

another blouse in peach color P280

After that we went to Mall of Asia, where we had our dinner at the sizzling company.


that's it! :) 
-LEEtwentysix

No comments:

Post a Comment