Ads by Smowtion

Monday, February 28, 2011

BACK, BACK, BACK!




Hello lovelies! I am back from my wonderful trip to london! As you all know (because I went on so much) I stayed at the Hilton with my boy and we spent the week visiting Notting Hill, rummaging through market stalls at Portobello market and enjoying some lovely meals out. 
Unfortunately I have not had internet up until now, the price for a days wifi at the hotel was extortionate! 


We also visited Ripely's believe it or not museum, i certainly didn't believe it but it seems Jack did!


These are some pictures I snapped before I rammed all these clothes in a suitcase! Do you find it easier to think of what you are going to wear/need if you lay it out? Certainly helps me! 


Check back for lots and lots more images from the week as well as out fit posts :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment