Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I MEAN STUDS...







I am seriously lusting after anything studded at the moment! So I couldn't resist showing you some of my favourite images featuring studs! I couldn't believe it when I found the first image of the studded Hermes bag as I had had the idea of studding a bag like that for ages! I also think that the pocket revealing the studs is so hot! The taxidermy studded is another idea that had been buzzing around in my head, and the last two images are photographs of the studded horse that used to be in topshop! Snapped these before running to Uni last week! 

I Hope you have all had a lovely weekend! I promise tons of posts next week! Also what do you guys think of the new layout? I have been messing around with it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment