Ads by Smowtion

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LFW


The mad frenzy as street style photographers bombarded the next fashionista!





I WANT NEED these trousers!

 Amazing dip dye hair!





First peek of how I spent my day yesterday at London Fashion week! 

I met the adorable Katie from Lock stock + Style, it is amazing how easy it is to form a friendship having read a persons blog! 
We enjoyed mingling with the fashion crowd and soaking up the atmosphere, even though it was so cold our fingers turned to ice blocks!  We also got snapped ourselves so keep your eyes peeled for our pics somewhere on the internet! 
Starbucks and plasters where also in order, to warm our hands and nurse our battered feet! 

Stay tuned for my outfit photos! I am also staying in the Hilton the rest of the week with the boyfriend to explore london and do some much needed shopping! So I am sure there will be even more photos to bombard you with!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment