Ads by Smowtion

Friday, April 15, 2011

Leather and Feathers...


Topshop snakeprint top, Next leather trousers,
really old leather look jacket, White cardi Zara,
Cuff ebay, various rings, feathers H&M,
Sam Edalman Zoe boot.

Its Friday, Firday, gotta get down on friday... ok thats enough of that, its the worst song in the history of worst songs but it just keeps getting stuck in my head! Why is that??
Anyway here is an outfit post at last! Wearing my favourite top right now, i really wanted the stylestalker one but it was a bit out of my price range, then i found this bad boy in Topshop and couldn't leave it behind! 
I suppose you are wondering whey I changed my cardigan half way through, well i just felt like it really, there is something about wearing double leather that feels naughty and exciting! Also it seems to contrast well with my jewelry and feathers! The fringe bag is also my new baby, i love how swoooshy (even a word?) it is, it was a bit of a rush buy as I was going to a party and didn't have a bag, its from accessorize where I never shop, but I really love this! 
Do you have any plans for the weekend? If you follow me on Twitter you will know I went to see Bowling for Soup last night, was so good!  I have a wedding reception to go to on Saturday night so I will be donning a dress. This time I will try and get pics of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment