Ads by Smowtion

Monday, April 18, 2011

Nothing Beats a Wedding!


 Spotlight by Warehouse dress, Miss selfridge heels,
Topshop Jacket, Accessorize bag.
Various jewelry. 

For me nothing beats a wedding! These were taken on Saturday night at the reception which was so much fun! Lots of dancing and eating good food! It was actually very hard to convince my photographer (Jack) to sneak off to take these in the gardens! If only you could have seen me in my heels running over grass and hills and sneaking round corners, very James Bond inspired, we may have been a bit drunk! 

This outfit was actually only bought hours before when we went to brighton for a couple of hours! I really have got to stop buying new clothes at every given opportunity! 

I bought a new mascara, Max Factor Experience and i have to say i love it! Im really awful with mascara's and am really fussy about the brush but this is just perfect for me. I only needed two coats of the stuff saturday night and it really curls your eyelashes! If you are looking for  a new mascara try this! 


I hope you all had a fab weekend! I have a busy week of revision this week! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment