Ads by Smowtion

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lovely new things

(My new babies, so excited to take these to Download and Sonisphere Festivals)

 The first three with tons of icing and chocolate are for Jack! Sorry! Haha
 A bit more prim and proper: 
But I want to achieve this:
We heart it 


HI everyone! I hope you have had a good week so far! I have been busying revising, but as some of my older followers know we have the builders in at the moment and one has a terrible habit of singing really loud! So you can imagine how hard it is to work! I would much rather be blogging but exams won't pass on their own! 
Here are a few things going on in my life: New shoes! These Rocket dog boots arrived in the post yesterday after i completely forgot I even ordered them! I love it when that happens! They are so perfect for all the festivals coming up because as some of you know I like heavier music than most and therefore need closed in shoes for jumping around, head banging, running out of mosh pits and getting my toes trodden on by huge tattooed guys! Its all fun really! I can not wait to go, I am already planning outfits for it! WHAT?! Its moths away! haha

Also been a baking fanatic this past week, every opportunity I have had I bake cakes! I am slowly getting better at not burning them and decorating them! I wish I could share them with all of you! 

On a completely new not, I want you ideas and input for this blog! I have allot in the pipeline for the blog :) which I will tell you about nearer to the date. But I want to hear what you want to see more of, Outfit posts? Inspiration? I was thinking of either doing a look into my wardrobe and room (I always love nosing around other peoples rooms) or a make up review of all my magical products? Any ideas are welcome, put them in the comments.

Speak soon! Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment