Ads by Smowtion

Monday, August 8, 2011

Date Night

Wearing: Thrifted mac (it may be newlook) Dress from Topshop concessions, Office black boots.
Various Jewellery.

Saturday night was me and the boyfriends date night (we try and have one every week so that we can chat and catch up). I wanted to wear something really simple and not too complicated so chose nude and caramel colours which in my opinion you can not go wrong with! Also paired with black boots as I wanted them to dress down the quite smart dress I was wearing.
We were lucky enough to just catch the last smidgen of sun before we drove away. This is definitely one of my favorite outfits when I do not want to think so much! And with everything going on with moving back to London I can not think about much else right now! 
Also trying out some different hair styles,(who knew hairdressers never listen and cut your hair exactly how you DON'T want it?!!) what do you think?
Happy Monday dolls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment