Ads by Smowtion

Monday, August 1, 2011

Monthly Mood-board.






















Source: Fashion Gone Rogue.
Happy 1st of the month! August is my favourite month as at the end of it is my birthday! I have been feeling very inspired recently for fall and winter clothes! Here is what i am loving this month: Crochet and large gold jewelry, (also how beautiful is that setting? Reminds me of my shoot here)
Nude colours with golds and greens, also full lengths skirts. Floppy hats, sheer tops and dotty tights. Orange, bralets and fringe (How amazing is that 9th picture!)

And my Dark side likes: Studs and sequins on jackets, pvc leggings - are they really coming into fashion? I really want to try them! Fur booties and jeans and dark deep red lips!

Also that Isabel Marant coat is to die for! Anyone know where to find one like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment