Ads by Smowtion

Friday, August 26, 2011

OPPOSITES ATTRACT.




This last photo is by far my favourite of the whole shoot! 
So as you all know by now I styled my first shoot on friday! Here are the final results, I think Jess has done such a fantastic job! The location is Berlin Gap where I took some photo's a little while ago you can check them out here (One of my favourite posts).
I wanted to dress the models completely opposite from one another as they have such a different look. For Fanny, the blonde, I opted for a really bohemian style with fringing and lots of accessories, I wanted her to come across as angelic.
For Grace I wanted black and for it to look strong yet elegant all at once, for this reason I went for an all lace outfit which I think looks stunning with the green seaweed.
Would you believe everything used here comes from my own wardrobe?
Have a great friday everyone! This weekend I will be decorating my new house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment