Ads by Smowtion

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cold but not blue




Gillet John Rocha, olf leather Jacket, River island dress (old) H&M leggigns Office heels.

Wow the temperature has really dropped here in the UK, its like stepping back into winter even further! Especially when we are all so desperate to get out spring wardrobe out! At least the sun is shining! Excuse the ridiculous face in most of these images, i was actually freezing, hence ducking my neck down in my coat! I love my leather jacket so much that even when its freezing i still want to do it, so what do i do? Through a Furry Gillet over it of course, and zip it up right to the top! 

What do you think of my newly found background, it is actually our garden shed!
I promise to show you my new buys in the next post, they are in some unusual place! Right now i have to commute to London!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment