Ads by Smowtion

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hair Inspiration


1 Monsoon SS
2 Oracle Fox
3 CHEYENNE meets CHANEL 


A few images that I am really loving right now, especially for their hair! If you have not checked out CHEYENNE meets CHANEL then you are missing out, she is my all time favorite blogger! Check her out here.
 I have been trying to grow my hair now for a very long time! And no matter what I do it just does not want to grow! I have tried not dying, not using heat products, trying out all the products in the world! It seems that it has been cut to a length that it will not grow past, I used to have really long hair before! 



What do you guys use on your hair? Have you found any products that really work for you? Or any tricks to growing it? I want to hear from you! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment