Ads by Smowtion

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Through the DARK



Cheap Monday Jeans, Old Zara top
All saints Cracked Leather Belt
Red herring Old leather Jacket, 
Thrifted Scarf, Cross ring - Regal Rose vintage
Various ring and Necklace
Office Heels

Hello lovelies! Here is what I wore the other evening for a romantic italian dinner with my man :) I have had this Zara top for so long and I absolutely love it, I always want to wear it out to meals as it is dressy but because it is a top does not seem overly dressy as I wear it with jeans. The only problem with it is that it falls straight down form the bust, which can make me look like I am trying to hide a bump - which I certainly am not! So I cinch it in with my All Saints cracked leather belt, that I bought a while ago for the bargain price of £2!! I also forgot to show you guys the rings I got from Regal Rose, namely the double finger cross ring and cage ring that I will show you tomorrow! If you want to see her amazing up to the minute jewels- I am talking cage rings, navajo, feather, studs and more check it out here! 
I have also been experimenting with some bright lipstick, I always find that I can not wear bright red as I feel like a clown, so i am trying some more deep pinks out! Do you guys have any favorites you would recommend?

I apologise in advance for lack of outfit posts that will appear this week, the reasons for this is that we are decorating our whole house, and our painter/decorator/want to be singer would have a right laugh at me if he saw me taking outfit photos! Also I came home today to one of our main walls in the house knocked down, you can imagine the chaos, so bare with me folks!  
There will however be a windy outfit post for tomorrow so check back :)

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment