Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, March 6, 2011

New in Adventures out...












As promised here are images of some of my new buys from London, mainly the stone ring and clog boots from river island, (bargains at £35) I thought rather than taking them in the usual boring places I would have a little adventure out and get creative! The other items are some of my favourite shoes and jewelry, which all seems fairly new! 
There were some unfortunate events that included lots of mud and shoes! So i have learnt my lesson, when you put shoes on posts and it is windy they WILL fall into the muddiest place!

If you have ay questions about where products are from just ask and i will try and remember where i got it all! 

I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend! I know i certainly am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment