Ads by Smowtion

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

T-shirt Weather...




Zara top and cardigan
Hollister jeans (so comfy!)
Sam edelman Zoe Boots 

What a beautiful day! This is actually what I have worn today, no coat! Yippee! Although I did not really venture out much and our garden is a complete sun trap so I probably would have frozen had I ventured out! Everything is so much nicer when the sun is shinning, people are happier, the birds are signing and everything looks so much prettier! 
These are random photographs from today, please do not take these as outfit posts, this is just my chuck something on, more casual than can be look! I promise some more 'fashionable' outfit posts the rest of the week! I really should do more uni work on a tuesday but because I class it as a 'day off' I never get much done! This means I will have tons of work at the weekend. Am I the only one to do this? Seems that way!


I just want to say a huge Thank You to my long time followers :) and a massive HEY! and Thank you to all my new ones! It makes me very happy when you leave me comments, I read everyone and take them all on board! From now on I will try and respond to everyone as I feel I have been a bit sluggish with that! 

Now, its Pancake time, how fat am I going to feel tomorrow!! 

Oh and I have some exciting things to let you in on that might just arrive next week! Super excited! You will have to wait and see!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment