Ads by Smowtion

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

After Exam Break

I went out with my cousin in-law? honestly, how do you call someone whom is married to your husband's cousin? well anyway I like to refer to her as a good friend, her name is Juhanisa or Joh for short. Since Joh and I are so close in age, we have many of the same interests.  Take it from the fact that we're both young mommies, she also have a boy and girl toddlers.  So I texted her If she could accompany me to go outside after my exam; you know just to relieve some stress and fortunately she said yes. That's what I like about her, she is always available. hahaha. No seriously thank you for always being there.

We went to Greenbelt, Glorietta, SM makati, and Trinoma. yes four malls in one day. 

us

She wears her veil perfectly.

Whoops blouse/Folded and Hung pants  

Forever 21 belt/ bag from HK/ Cole Vintage Brogues

that's it! I enjoyed the day hoping I passed the exam though. :)

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment