Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Frolics in corn fields



Zara pink shorts, Primark fringe top, Next boob tube & Fringe bag (old) Thrifted Belt, Handmade Dream Catcher

Feeling like a cowgirl lost in a Corn field! I found this beautiful field while taking our new puppy Rodney for a walk the other day and I couldn't wait to take pictures in it! There are the most beautiful places where I live, I am going to miss them and the dog so much when I move back to London. And the bf (of course if your reading!) :P 
I am so loving fringing, shorts and turquoise right now, they feel so summery and as you know from the last post I love see through things too! If you follow me on Twitter you would already know how in love with these cowboy boots I am! They go with everything and are so comfy! So watch out for seeing allot more outfit photo's with these bad boys! 

P.S Thanks mum for helping me with these pictures! She has such raw talent considering she has never picked up my SLR before!

Hope everyone has has a great weekend so far! Have a relaxing Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment