Ads by Smowtion

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I need a new camera

so pissed. YEAH. I'm still mad and sad. My phone that I usually use for taking photos was stolen. As much as possible I don't want to post something negative here but I have to shout this out especially that it is my fifth time to have something stolen from me. yes 5th damn time! just a reminder that snatchers are everywhere. literally everywhere, they would even dress like they don't look like one. They would wear something decent and elegant, so you have to be very careful and mindful of your things all the time.
Aside from that, my son broke my digicam while he was taking pictures. The LCD isn't functioning anymore that it'll be too costly for me to have it repaired. As they say it'll be better to buy a new one. sigh. It is also my favorite, we have another one but it doesn't take pictures as good as my broken digicam. :(

Anyway, On the lighter note I'm still thankful that nothing bad happened to me. (Alhamdulillah) I'm just praying that it'll be the last. 

now, I have to buy a new one. any suggestions for a good digital camera? the one that is not expensive if there is please. thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment