Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kickin' the Rebellion

Wearing: Topshop Flares and green military jacket, Asos heels, Desire clothing crochet top, Next under top. Large turquoise ring - Primark. Other Jewelry various.

The sun has finally come back out in the UK so I did something I have never done before and decided to get out my Midriff! 
I also made this necklace five minutes before I left the house! I know a few of you have asked where I got these beads from, it is my top secret, but I promise to let you in on it soon! I was thinking of making a few more of these to make a little blog shop. Let me know if you would be interested!

The two lucky GiveAway Winner's are:



Congrats Cara from A Fashion Love Affair 

I will be in contact by email to get your addresses!

Thank you so much to everyone that entered! I wish I could give you all something to show how grateful I am for all your lovely comments and support!
And a big thank you to LUXLA for making the giveaway possible!

Stay tuned as there will be more lovely giveaways to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment