Ads by Smowtion

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dark Romance.


Wearing: Topshop bead cardigan, thrifted dress, Cavella Smitten wedges, Urban outfitters studded clutch, handmade jewelry

I have never shared with you my dark side, so here it is. Of course I could not be without some sort of fringing but this is one of my more metal/gothic looks. I love the fringing on this dress and matched with the heavy beading on the cardigan I thought it made for a very dark look! As some of you that have been reading my blog a while know, I listen to metal so wanted this outfit to represent that passion! 

Also these are my new booties from Cavalla! I have been looking for these smitten wedges since before xmas so am very pleased to finally have them on my feet!!

I also made this choker (How long has it been since we wore these?!) I have seen they are going to be big for A/W 2011 I really hope they are as I feel I am getting an obsession... (sorry Jack, I know you HATE them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment