Ads by Smowtion

Monday, September 26, 2011

Autumn Leaves, I love you...



























Wearing: Topshop Necklace, Zara Jacket, Hollister jeans (so compfy!) Primark top, Ebay ring and Cuff, Acne Cypress boots.
I am now officially a Londoner! After a huge wardrobe haul on friday night all my three wardrobes have finally been moved into my one big wardrobe! I have some beautiful pictures of my room to show you!
These are taken just outside Regents Park where me and Jack spent a lovely relaxing sunday making the most of the sun! This has got to be one of my favourite autumn looks,  a cream jacket with gold detailing, apricot boots a silky top and compfy jeans!

What are your fav Autumn looks? 

P.s who new the boy is so good at styling my hair! The best I have ever seen it I think! Thank you baby, i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment