Ads by Smowtion

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sea Foam.

Wearing: Religion Tee, Gas flared leather trousers, Rock n Rose head chain, Little Wing feather hair extension.

Ever since I got this religion top I knew I wanted to wear it in the sea, the back of it just reminds me of a shipwrecked style top that shows a story. I also wanted to pair it with leather trousers as I have always wanted to wear them in the sea too (I know I am completely doolaly!) It was so cold but because I had leather on they were waterproof to a point! 

These are the last of the photo's shot during the photo-shoot with Jessica Brown Photography!
You should really check out her Tumblr HERE She is a seriously talented girl! 

Hope everyone has a great September! I don't know where August went! I have got such an exciting month ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment