Ads by Smowtion

Monday, September 12, 2011

Carnaby Chaos!

 


Wearing: Wish maxi skirt, H&M jumper, Kurt Geiger boots, Zara bag, decorative belt (probs xmas decoration!)
I had such a lovely weekend in London, filled with taking in the atmosphere as we near fashion week, catching fashion shows in the middle of Carnaby street and of course adding to my wardrobe! (It would be rude not too after all!)
I would really recommend heading to Carnaby street if you are going to London shopping! It is a cobbled inter-web of stores, it reminds me of a mini Brighton! It has a lovely atmosphere and as the stores are all quite small you get excellent service as well! One of my favourite stores here is Aqua, I love all the dresses they have in their collection right now especially the jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment