Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Single.Poppy

 

 Wearing: Topshop snake print top and chain body harness, H&M shorts, Forever 21 spike cuff and silver ring. Other jewelry collected from random places! 
Before nipping up the pub with the dog friday night me and Jack managed to snap these pics in the field opposite my house in the country. While taking the pictures we realised we were stood next to a single poppy, the only one in the field. It is little moments like this that make you stop and think about life and appreciate it that little bit more!
Im loving snake print at the moment, I really want a jacket but after my spending this past month I think a top will suffice! Also loving Forever21 jewelry, i think it is just as good as Topshop but half the price!

Thank you all for the support on the last post, I appreciate every comment! Hope you all have a great week! Its all change for me this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment