Ads by Smowtion

Monday, June 6, 2011

Daisy Duke


Primark top, Vintage Levis, Vintage rucksack, Aldo belt. Very old boots (so old i don't remember the brand)

Hi lovelies! I hope you are all well, unlike me who has had the worst stomach bug ever the last couple of days! Going to get through it though! I have to much to do to let it stop me! Why is it i always get ill at the busiest times? These shots where taken on saturday when the weather was allot nicer! Its turned back to winter now! And just before the festival! 
I am still going to do my festival outfit guide, just bare with me, I have one day to get all the photo's done before I go to Download on Wednesday! It better not rain tomorrow!

I thought I would try out some red lippy, I never draw attention to my lips but i thought this really worked with this cheeky little outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment