Ads by Smowtion

Friday, June 10, 2011

Wishful thinking...


Vintage Levi's, Vintage lace top, Accessorize bag, Aldo belt, H&M Jewelry.

I wish I could afford one of these boats, it would be so nice to be able to sail out to sea and sunbathe on it! But I think it would take me a lifetime to safe for one of these! I spend too much on clothes! 

If you are reading this now then I must be a genius to have finally figured something computer related out! I am currently in a field at Download Festival hopefully not getting soaked and listening to awesome music! 

These where taken at our local harbour, it is always beautiful here and reminds me of holidays! We always seem to go to the same restaurant, so much so that they know our order before we even sit down! 

Hope everyone has a great friday! I am probably rocking out right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment