Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dreamcatching


Desire clothing pale pink dress, Accessorize bag, Aldo sandals, hand made dream catcher, various jewelry.

My favorite time of day here is in the evening, the sun sets about six here so it always seems a rush to get pictures before the sun goes down! It is beautiful when the sun sets though, the last image is the actual colour of the sky when it sets!

I love wearing pale pinks and nude colours at the moment, I think they look so good teamed with lots of jewelry and fringing. I know you have seen this bag allot before but I just can't get enough of it! I also made this dreamcatcher and anklet out of the old jewelry that has broken (probably not a good idea to wear it in the pool!) 

This afternoon I am going Camel riding, but I have not felt very well since I have got here, I think its the different food, so I am not too sure how much fun it will be! The star gazing seems exciting though! 

I am already looking forward to getting back home and sorting out my internship and finding a flat in London. Is it just me or are holidays hard work? I think I am too much of a workaholic to let myself relax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment