Ads by Smowtion

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shine on Brighton,


Wearing, Zara pink shorts and top, Desire clothing crochet over top, oasis fringe bag, Asos heels.

I had such a lovely day on Thursday wondering the streets of Brighton with my old school friend and fellow blogger Lucia, check out her blog, Who the Fuck is Mick Jagger!
We spent the day sunning ourselves, or in Lucia's case trying to avoid the sun! As well as lots of shopping, amazing food (that lush Brie and Strawberry baguette!) and visiting the packed sea front! 

Brighton has so much to offer, I really recommend you all take a day trip there! 

We also decided to give each other a challenge of walking in heels around Brighton, as you know it is hilly there, but we both managed perfectly well! We also become something of legends with shop assistants, the last picture shows how tall I really am in those heels! The shop assistant is 5" I however am at least 6"2! 

If you have a minute please vote for me in the Next Model comp, click here 

I hope you are all having a great weekend! My festival outfit guide will be coming next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment