Ads by Smowtion

Thursday, June 16, 2011

For those about to ROCK


Wearing topshop shorts (Studded myself), Zara tee, River island boots, DIY studded leather jacket that you can seehere 

I am so glad to be back blogging! A week away in blog terms seems like forever!! I had such a great time at Download! The weather was great (most of the time - see last pic!) and I was with the best company! My favorite band there was Avenged Sevenfold, so seeing them was unbelievable! I also went on someone's shoulders so I could see clearly! 
I am now a new fan of Skindread, their frontman was so so funny and it was so nice to be able to have a good dance! The most improved band was Bring Me The Horizon (especially their hot new bassist!).

The worst band was by far The Pretty Recklace, they had no stage presence and where such a disappointment, i was a big fan but now I am far from that! They nearly got booed off stage! 

All in all an amazing time had! Sorry for the photo overload! I wanted to get it all on one post!

Do you guys have any festivals or holidays planned?

I also wanted to say a big thank you to those of you that have put me on your blog links! It really means allot! I would love it if you like my blog to add me to your blog list! You guys really are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment