Ads by Smowtion

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Off Duty,

Hollister jeans, Rocket dog boots, Warehouse basic white top, DIY studded jacket.

Hi everyone! I thought I would show you my casual 'off duty' get up for when I am only running around doing errands. Those of you that have been following my blog along time will recognize the jacket that I DIY'd myself here 
Also if you haven't seen my banner already I have entered the Next Modeling Competition 2011, I would appreciate it so much if you could vote! Just click the green banner and it will take you to my page! I am currently 95 so have a good chance of getting to the semi finals. Thank you so much if you do :D 


I also have Festival Wardrobe post's coming up of what I will be wearing for download and how to pack light but make lots of outfits! So stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment