Ads by Smowtion

Friday, May 20, 2011

'Girl and the Sea'


Desire clothing Dress, All saints belt, Mums Kimono, Next Tassel Bag, Turquoise necklace - Ebay, Various other jewelry. 

So here are a few of the images shot in the beautiful Berlin Gap near to where I live! It was so perfect for photo's, apart from the sea still being slightly cold!! I never realised how big the waves got down here, the surfers had a lot of fun trying to sneak into my photos! 

I am loving Kimonos right now! This is one my mum gave me, I think it goes perfectly with this dress! What do you think? I love it when the wind catches its sleeves!

I still have plenty more photo's to share with you of the sunset and a more casual outfit, I will show you them next week!
Photo's 1, 3, 7 8 and 9 were taken by my friend Joe, you can check out more of his work here!
The rest are taken by my lovely Boyfriend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment