Ads by Smowtion

Friday, May 27, 2011

Eye Candy

Some Friday Inspiration for you! Here are all the looks I am lusting over right now. Mainly Hippie and Cowgirl all rolled into one! 

1) Flared jeans stacked heels and floppy hats (Yes i never take mine off!)
2) Sheer fabric, it is so effortlessly chic and perfect for warm spring days! Oh and we can't forget our favourite coke! 
3) Emilio Pucci has got to be one of my favourite designers for summer 11! I love the fringing, flares, burnt colours and of course that lace up top! 
4) Crochet. Currently preparing for my beach body (so many workouts) and want a white bikini with a crochet sarong! 
5) Cowgirl, I have recently bought myself a new pair of boots, all that is needed now is more shorts! 
6) Hats, you can never have enough hats! They can transform an outfit!
7) Tie dye, I want to tie dye everything at the moment! Especially for festivals! 
8) All white, perfect for the beach, I am so in love with this bikini top! Any idea where I can get one?
9) Maxi skirts and dresses, perfect worn with bikini's or with a jumper thrown over! 

10) Skin, it is so important to look after your skin! I am always covered in sun tan lotion if i am in the sun to stop me burning and peeling! 
I am also starting to love head bands, I want to get a chain one. 

Credits: Emilio Pucci, Fashion Gone Rogue, Tumblr, FGR.
If one of these images is yours then please contact me so that I can properly credit you! 

What are your favourite trends right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment