Ads by Smowtion

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flared Leather Pants


Blue Gas flared leather jeans, Thrifted jacket and scarf, white tee-shirt bought in Spain.

I was so over the moon to get these Blue Gas flared leather trousers for £2, another of my bootfiar bargains! Oh and the fringe jacket which I absolutely love was another bargain! I also mustn't forget to mention my new Ray Bans, can't believe I went all this time without some! They are so comfortable and just make any old outfit look more stylish!

 I was doing so well at not spending too much money on clothes until I decided to pop over to Asos. Ooops! Im so excited to get my parcels and show them to you! Still planning my summer wardrobe, and holiday wardrobe!

Anyone going anywhere nice on holiday? Share your summer plans! :D


Oh and you can now like Sparks and Fireworks on FB, CLICK CLICK CLICK!


No comments:

Post a Comment