Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A pirates life for me

New look top, hollister jeans, river island boots, oasis fringe bag.
Various jewelry picked up on my travels

A lazy saturday spent in a pirate/fishing town down at the coast, (ok it reminds me of pirates, jack keeps correcting me!!)  its a bit like stepping back in time! Me and Jack wondered around, found some makeshift swings on the sea front, played on the 2p slot machine and sat and had a drink down the beautiful old fashioned streets. I also visited my favourite little shop, where you can find just about anything vintage designer, I snapped up a gorgeous little crochet top, with scolloped bell sleeves and a lace up neckline that I will be showing you very soon! I plan to wear it in a Ralph Lauren-esque style! 

Hope everyone has had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment