Ads by Smowtion

Friday, May 6, 2011

Palazzo Palaver


 Topshop top, Palazzo trousers- Desire Clothing, Accessorize fringe bag, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's 
Various accessories 

Don't panic, im not standing in the middle of the road because I am suicidal (the exams weren't that bad) the road to our house is actually closed. Yes it is fantastic for outfit photos but it is not so great when it adds an extra 10 minutes to my journey! Well i suppose that is the only downside to living in the country! 

I am loving these palazzo pants, they are so comfy and ridiculously fun ( I may have to show you some out takes - im talking jumping kicking swirling etc!) 
What do you guys think of them? Be honest i can take it ;)

I have finished a few exams now so have a little bit of time for blogging until it is back to full on revision days!
Hope you are all well, the last photo is a kiss for every one of you :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment