Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back in HK

Last May 7-13 2011, I got to visit HK again for the second time, together with some of my cousins and in-laws. In case you read my blog a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned how worried i was about going to Hongkong for almost a week without my kids with me. But thank god, I have my auntie who was willing to take care of my kids while I'm away, Thanks, Auntie Lils! :)


Here are some of the photos:


love my new shades :)

behind us is the hotel, where we stayed. love the location, at the center of nathan road where shops and malls are just a few steps away.


the cable car ride with my cousin and pamangkins :)

fun and exciting


awesome fountain show at Ocean Park


with my mother-in-law

at the victoria peak

at Madame Tussauds. yes, I am the new president

Marilyn Monroe. speaking of, i have a fave quote from her:
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe

hugging David Beckham! :)

The trip was fun, imagine we were fifteen. Group trip is always fun. The only downside is that you have to wait to one another all the time, like when someone is going to buy something; we have to wait for him/her before we could go to the next place/destination. nonetheless, It was a good experience; I got to explore HK more, especially that we really intended not to ride any taxi(unlike my last trip there) instead we used the bus, train, and our feet; by that way we saved a lot of money. :)

wait for my next post, our trip to macau and my top 5 cute finds i bought in HK. :)

xoxo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment