Ads by Smowtion

Monday, May 23, 2011

Flying High

Vintage flying jacket and Crochet top, Oasis fringe bag, Hollister jeans, River Island boots.

This is my all time favourite top! I bought it a few weeks ago in a vintage designer store, I have wanted to wear it for ages, and this shoot with the sunset seemed like the perfect backdrop! I have only got a bra underneath (I forgot a top as i had a few changes of clothes) but i actually think it looks better with a bit of flesh! Great to through over a bikini on the beach. Talking about beaches, I have a pretty packed out summer so I am looking forward to some nice pictures on nice beaches!

Struggling to put together a holiday wardrobe, if I manage to put one together i will show you it and the inspiration! 

Which shoot do you prefer, the day one or this sunset one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment